Sunday 17 January 2010

Sueing Adrian Chiles

I'm not sure why but i once read an interview with Adrian Chiles. He said he gave up bread, potatoes and pasta and the weight 'fell off him'. He lost three stone. Adrian doesn't look like a liar. So i gave up bread, pasta and lovely potatoes. But I haven't lost any weight. None. I think I've put on a pound and a half actually.

I think i know the reason...

I spoke to my mum yesterday and she said 'What are you replacing bread with?' and i thought for a moment and then i said 'cheese'.

And also i realised early on that even if i can't eat crisps, i can eat pork scratchings.

I looked at the Adrian Chiles interview again today. I stared at the photo. Adrian Chiles is fat. I've taken diet advice from a fat man. I didn't think this through.

2 comments:

  1. Inspired by the blog, I had decided that my "Monday" had come, it coincided with an actual Monday.. It's easier that way. Well day 1 started well, a nice healthy fruit salad for breakfast and off I went to work only to realise, ... I forgot my lunch and my wallet, by lunch timeI was forced to eat left over office birthday cake or eat my own arm off in starvation! But I cleverly decided then I would walk home to burn off the calories.. Well that and I had no wallet, so no money for the bus. A slow start maybe, but my foot is in the door of the Revolution!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOooo. Hooooo. Well done lovely. ALthough the word cake did get me dribbling..x

    ReplyDelete