Thursday 31 December 2009

The Final Three Resoultions

I have finally come up with the last three...just as well as i only have a few hours to go and there's a lot of smoking and bread eating to be done in that time.

So....

8) I will say a prayer everyday.

This prayer was written by a very special friend of mine. I've said it before and it takes you out of yourself and into another place. A place where you are the luckiest person on the most beautiful planet, where everything is a gift and an adventure. A place I'd like to be in everyday.

Morning Celebration
as i breathe in i say welcome to the world, to natures glory and humanities great creations.
i ask the universe what can I give to the world today? I can share with the world the gift of..............(peace, joy, generosity, talent, efficiency, humour, wealth etc)
I aknowlege that I am a powerful being and endeavor to wield that power with grace, generosity and abundance, to give fully of my talents in all I do and to all I meet and give with equal abundance love, health and nourishment to my heart, soul and body.
I share now my mantras in trust, enthusiasm and confidence...(pick the mantras you want to say that day...or make up your own)
• I AM FINANCIALLY SUCCESSFUL AND IN CONTROL
• I RELEASE MY EGO-BASED FEARS AND LISTEN TO MY SPIRIT
• I SHOWER THE UNIVERSE WITH GRATITUDE FOR ITS MANY GIFTS TO ME
• I WELCOME LOVE AND INTIMACY INTO MY LIFE
• I AM SPIRITUALLY CONFIDENT AND ASSERTIVE
• I AM A BEAUTIFUL AND SEXUALLY CONFIDENT WOMAN
I meditate now, clearing my mind, giving platform to my inner voice and trust to the Universe...(5 minute meditation)
I thank the Universe for its gift of love, expressed through my family, friends and this beautiful World and I celebrate the day with enthusiasm and joie de vivre!

She recently came back to England after a long time in The States and she woke in the night, with jetlag and anxiety. Anxiety about the next job, the next available wad of cash, the health of loved ones, whether she'd ever meet that Texan millionaire... and for some reason she lay in bed and she picked up her laptop and she wrote these words. They calmed her. So now she says them every morning, and i will too.

(She'll probably be embarrassed about me sharing this. And i'm a bit embarrassed about writing so spiritually too, you can't help but feel like a bit of a plonker......but I'm going to try and get over that, because afterall....peace and love, man, could you want for anything more?)


9) I will mediatate everyday

I'm a bit new to meditation, so bare with me. I think you basically sit comfortably and close your eyes, then breath in saying the word 'hahm' and out saying the word 'sah' in your head. You don't speak it aloud. It means 'I am that' in Sanskrit. And is apparently very powerful and will take you to higher levels of consciousness......higher levels of consciousness!....i'll have some of that.

if you like the sound of this have a look here....this is what I'll be going from at first

http://www.dreamingintobeing.com/clientaccess_meditations.htm

10) I will call a friend everyday for no other reason than to say 'hello, how are you?' not because it's their birthday or they left me a message, but just to let them know i care.


So that's it....a new year revolution.

Feeling a little scared i must say....like I've been standing at the top of a diving board for ages hoiking the swimsuit out of my bottom cheeks but now it's actually time to belly flop in and hope there's water at the bottom...

...here goes...

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment